Seaside: Big Fat Chocolate Chip CookieINGREDIENTS (makes 2 dozen cookies)
2 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp. kosher salt
3/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
1 cup packaged brown sugar
1/2 cup white sugar
1 tbsp. vanilla extract
1 whole large egg
1 large egg yolk
2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips/chunks
- Preheat oven to 325
- Cream butter and sugar using paddle attachment for 2 to 3 minutes
- Mix together all dry ingredients
- After butter an sugar its creamed thoroughly, scrape the bowl; add the eggs and vanilla extract then mix for one minute
- Add the well-blended dry ingredients
- Mix till homogenous and fold in the chocolate chip/chunks
- Spread onto a sheet paan lined with parchment paper and check for dry spots. Mix all together by hand.
- Using 1 oz. scoop, place the cookies on the sheet and bake using a convection oven for 5 minutes then rotate for 5 more minutes.
- When done, place onto wire rack to cool completely.