Seaside: Chocolate-Chocolate CookieINGREDIENTS (makes 1.5 dozen cookies)
1 cup All-purpose Flour
3/4 cup Cocoa Powder
3/4 tsp Salt
1/2 tsp Baking Powder
1/2 tsp Baking Soda
10 Tbsp. Unsalted Butter at room temperature
3/4 cup Brown Sugar
2/3 cup Granulated Sugar
1 Large Eggs
2 tsp Vanilla Extract
2 cup Semisweet Chocolate Chips
- In a medium bowl, sift together dry ingredients, A.P. Flour, cocoa powder, salt, baking powder and baking soda.Set aside
- In the stand mixer fitted with paddle attachment; cream butter, brown sugar and granulated sugar until very light, about 5 minutes.
- Add egg and vanilla extract, beat until well combined.
- With the mixer on low, add dry ingredients and beat until combined.
- Add semisweet chocolate chip and mix briefly to combine.
- Chill the dough at least 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Use 2 oz. scoop to portion the dough. Leave 1 inch between each cookie.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes