Seaside: Graham Cracker CookieINGREDIENTS (makes 3 dozen cookies)
2 cup Butter, Softened
2 cups Sugar
2 tsp Vanilla Extract
4 Egg Yolks
3 cups All-Purpose Flour
3 cups Graham Cracker Crumbs
1 tsp Baking Powder
2 tsp Baking Soda
Cinnamon Sugar Mixture:
2 cups Granulated Sugar
1 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- Cream butter & sugar together on medium speed for about 2-3 minutes.
- Add egg yolks & extracts blend until homogenous.
- Add already mixed dry ingredients; blend until it comes together & let chill in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven 325°F.
- Line a sheet pan with parchment.
- Scoop 2 oz. portions onto baking tray.
- Lightly press down on each cookie.
- Use cinnamon sugar mixture to toss each cookie just before baking.
- Bake for 6-8 minutes rotating half way & bake for additional 6-8 minutes.
- After 5 minutes of the cookies resting, place them onto wire racks to cool completely.