Seaside: Lemon Cooler White Chocolate CookieINGREDIENTS (makes 2-3 dozen cookies)
1 box Lemon Supreme Cake Mix
1/2 cup Vegetable or Canola Oil
1 bag White Chocolate Baking Chips (12oz.)
- Preheat oven to 325°F
- Combine cake mix, eggs and oil in large mixing bowl, and beat well
- Stir in White Chocolate baking chips.
- Chill dough in refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Drop onto ungreased non-stick cookie sheet in 5 oz. to 1 oz. rounded scoops.
- Bake for app: 7-9 minutes for 5 oz. cookies and 11-12 minute for 1 oz. cookies.
- Let cool and enjoy.